Sweetest ones. I am so, so happy to announce that my book “Kids These Days: A game plan for (re)connecting with those we teach, lead, & love” is now available for PRE-ORDER!
AAHHHHHHHH. I canNOT tell you how long it has been since I have dreamed about typing those words.
Here’s the deal:
- Pre-orders are available in our shop. By pre-ordering “Kids These Days”, you secure a copy for you (or your staff!).
- All pre-orders are signed by ME (with love).
- Every pre-order has one of my favourite frameable quotes (there are different ones—it’ll be a surprise) tucked inside the cover. These will not be available any other time.
- If you’d like to give the pre-order as a gift to an educator friend, a parent you love, your mama, or anyone you know who has a relationship, you can print off gift certificate to give to them with love.
- We wanted to keep the book as reasonable as possible; it sells for $20 (plus shipping).
- The book should be released with love in February 2019—just in time for my favourite teacher conventions.
My heart is so full with so much love (and a little anxiety) about putting these sacred (and rather vulnerable) words of mine out into the universe. To any and all of you who buy it—I will never be able to express my gratitude. My only hope is that together, whether there’s 10 of us or 10,000 of us, we will start a (re)connected movement that will, someday, change the face of education.
Use the code ShareTheJoy on Shopify—buy 20 books or more and get 20% off!