Our team is growing! We’re looking for a Director of Strategic Partnerships to join our thriving team in Olds, Alberta.
We are a small, high performing group with a dynamic set of goals. We work hard, laugh hard and we’re revolutionizing reconnection in a disconnected world.
- Show up passionately authentic
- Excavate the unsaid
- Inspire revolutionary change
- Embody an inclusive community of connection
- Lead with kindness, but don’t mistake it for weakness
These values are the heart of our business. We’re wired for connection, and together we will go great things. We can’t wait to meet you.
The Hiring Process
Dr. Jody Carrington is committed to fair hiring practices for all candidates. To ensure that the process is consistent, and the selection process is unbiased, hiring managers will not be responding to any personal messages regarding this role.
Dr. Jody Carrington is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. If you require any accommodations, please let us know in your application!
Dr. Jody Carrington’s work environment is a safe space where everyone feels included, heard, and welcomed. We believe diversity and inclusion are the cornerstones of our goal to reconnect the world. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, Black people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Dr. Jody Carrington respectfully acknowledges that we live and across Treaty 7 and Treaty 6 Traditional Territories of the Niisitapi (Blackfoot), (including the Siksika, the Piikani, and the Kainai Peoples), the Tsuut’ina, Stoney Nakoda, Cree, Saulteaux and Métis peoples.
DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
The Director of Strategic Partnerships leads the strategy for relationship development and group sales across the company.
The Director of Strategic Partnerships reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing a business development plan that aligns with the Dr. Jody Carrington brand and vision. They will set sales targets and lead the team as it grows.
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with proven enterprise sales experience along with a passion and understanding for the mental health and wellness industry. They will have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to drive short- and long-term revenue opportunities and ensure financial growth and profitability within the company.
TOP 5 GOALS
- Group Event Ticket Sales
- Group Book Sales
- Group Online Course Sales
- Reconnect Clinician Training Sales
- Fostering and Maintaining Key Partnerships and Relationships
LEADERSHIP TEAM RESPONSIBILITIES
Company Values & Integrity
- Operate in alignment with company values
- Manage any situation or conflict from the place of the values we teach
- Do best efforts to live our work
- Operate and lead area of business with a focus on driving maximum impact as defined by the Company’s Impact Goals
- Identify opportunities to grow and increase the impact of this area of the business
Build an Aligned Brand and Strategy
- Work together with Leadership Team to create a clear brand strategy
- Implement all initiatives and activities within area of business so that they are aligned with broader team strategy and the work of the other Leadership Team members
- Manage an annual budget, in partnership with Director of Operations
- Own and hit revenue targets for area of business
- Own and manage expenses within approved budget for area of business
- Identify opportunities to grow and increase the financial success of area of business
Company Team & Culture
- Manage any contractors or vendors hired to implement the work related to this area of the business
- Identify key new hires and build job descriptions for roles needed
- Work with Director of Operations to interview and hire new team members as needed
- Invest in and manage the professional development of any team members working in this area of the business
ROLE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITES
Set Sales Targets & Lead Growing Team
- Collaborate with leadership team and set sales targets
- Identify key partnerships; pitch and propose our products and experiences in innovative ways
- Foster and maintain customer relationships
Drive Revenue Goals with Partners
- Sell corporate sponsorships
- Sell online courses – group sales
- Sell event tickets – group sales
- Sell books and merchandise – group sales
Collaborate Internally to Implement on Key Deals
- Brief Jody’s team when a major deal has been sold
- Work with team to implement the deal (Events, Marketing & Content)
- Full-time, and some travel required
- In-office presence required twice a week
- Compensation structure is base salary plus performance-based pay/commission on revenue generated.
Job posting closes January 15, 2022
Please send all applications to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of applications, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your time and interest!